This high performance cylinder system is suitable for large master key systems. The Kaba experT™ system has 22 possible pin positions arranged in 4 rows making it the most secure system to guard against picking, raking, bumping, impressioning or manipulation with a key. A wide range of cylinder options including mortice, rim, euro, cam lock and bible cylinders are available as well as specialised switch cylinders and padlocks.
- SCEC endorsed, highest level of Secure Area use for government facilities
- Local patent till 2020 and several International patents
- Cylinders are available in Euro profile, oval profile as well as with insert
- Suitable for medium to large master key systems
- Safe against manipulation, impressing, bumping, drilling, tearing off and vandalism
- Permutation capacity (theoretical number cylinder differs): 2.53 trillion
Areas of Applications:
- Private homes
- Apartment buildings
- Business and industrial sites
- Hotels and lodging
- Schools, universities and clinics
- Office buildings, public authorities, museums
- Power utilities, public transport
- Security – Kaba master key systems fulfill a high security standard thanks to radially arranged tumbler pin rows, best materials, exact precision milling and unique cylinder construction
- Copy protection – thanks to the security card as well as computer controlled milling process and key blank protection
- Investment security – the master key system can be expanded at any time and can be integrated into electronic locking systems
- Convenience – the reversible key can be inserted into the lock cylinder in any position and requires little maintenance
- Organisation – the customer determines in the master key system which key opens which door(s)
- Identifiable – 12 key different key clip colours for easy recognition
- Modular – thanks to their modular construction, the cylinder cores (inserts) can be used in other types of cylinders, such as single cylinders, thumbturn cylinders, cam locks, etc.
- Bump Resistant – Protected from lock bumping.